CNR Research Director, HeadLife Science Dept. - University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
Via Campi 183, I-41125 Modena, Italy
+39 059 2055079
+39 059 2055410
Fabio Biscarini, Ph. D. FRSC, is Professor of Chemistry, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia. He is also CTO of Scriba Nanotecnologie Srl, and has been CNR Research Director until February 14, 2013.
- Organic field-effect transistors
- Organic biolectronics: transducers of neural signals; biosensors.
- Nanofabrication and patterning of soft matter
- Self-organisation, self-assembly and growth phenomena
- Scanning probe microscopies
- Development of new tools for the nanoscale
Publications: 190 papers, citations >4500, h-index=38 (Source Google Scholar, Feb 2013).
inventor of 19 patents, founder of Spin-off Companies Scriba Nanotecnologie Srl http://www.scriba-nanotec.com and Nano4bio Srl
Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry from 2004
Premio Sapio Industria 2012
EU-Descartes Prize 2007
Curriculum Vitae (PDF document)